Blog post 24 - Summer break

For my summer, I travelled to Berlin for four days. During this time, we explored the history of Berlin. We saw some of the most historical sights of Berlin, such as the Berlin Wall, East side gallery and the Holocaust Memorial. After Berlin we flew to Copenhagen to board for the cruise along European countries, where we spent 10 days on this holiday. The first stop was Norway, then Sweden, Russia, Germany, and Denmark. Once we reached our final stop we flew to Masterdam where we spent 3 days on the heart of the city. After the end of he trip we flew back to Abu Dhabi where I have spent 2 weeks working on some summer work.

After 2 weeks I flew to Malaysia to meet up with Nadiah. We spent a few day in Malaysia, exploring famous artifacts of the city and enduring into the Malay culture. After Malaysia we took a bus ride to Singapore to spend a few days shopping and exploring the city. After Singapore we drove to Malaysia and flew back to Abu Dhabi. After a while my family and I went to Australia to spend to look at possible universities and residential areas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post 5 - Creative task

Blog Post 1- Introducing myself

Blog Post 3 - A Good Name